Get the motor going Channel your young gun's energy into something fun for the whole family by getting him into the cycling life. With easy-to-learn shifting, direct mount brakes, and a frame that can withstand every little kid's abuse, the GT Aggressor is the perfect vehicle to get him going and fuel the fire for loving bikes.
- Frame: 24" 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle Frame, w/ 1-1/8" Head Tube
- Fork: All Terra CH-565, 26mm stantions, alloy lower legs 50mm travel for 24" with V-Brake mounts
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 42/34/24T, 160mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Derailleur: (F) Shimano Tourney, (R) Shimano Tourney TX55
- Shifters: Shimano Revo Twister Shifter For Small Hands, SL-RS45
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace 7-Speed, 14-34T F/W
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 24"
- Tires: (F/R) GT Wing 24x2.1"
- Hubs: (F) Alloy QR, (R) Alloy Freewheel QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: Brass
- Brakes: (F/R) Linear Pull w/ 95mm Arms
- Brake Levers: Promax Two Finger Linear Pull
- Handlebars: MTB Riser Bar
- Stem: Alloy Ahead
- Grips: GT Duel Density
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Extras: Kickstand
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.