*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the GT Aggressor 1.0 Mountain Bike:
The GT Aggressor 1.0 Mountain Bike can be just what you mountain lovers need in your life. This bike is made from Aluminum material creating a strong frame that can withstand the rough edges of riding through the mountains. It also features an easy to use break system, whether using the pedals, or the levers, stopping has never been more reliable. The GT Aggressor 1.0 Mountain Bike is great for general mountain riding.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Silver, Lime, Black
- Frame: NEW 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and 1 1/8" Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT w/ 80mm Travel, QR
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crank: Suntour XCC T102 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Sealed
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, RD-M360
- Shifters: Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire Plus, 8 Speed
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-HG31-8, 11-32T, 8-Speed Cassette
- Rims: Alex Ace 24, Double Wall, 32H
- Tires: All Terrain 26X2.00"
- Hubs: Alloy Disc QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Cassette Disc QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless
- Nipples: BRASS
- Brake: Promax Forged Caliper Cable Disc W/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF-51
- Handlebar: MTB Riser Bar
- Stem: Alloy Ahead
- Grips: GT Wing W/ Waffle
- Headset: 1 1/8" Ahead
- Saddle: GT MTB Saddle
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.