The Grenade Launch X is in Grenade's "entry level" line of BMX products. But as you can tell from just looking, the Launch X is not your standard entry-level bike. It comes with all of Grenade's performance tested and creative new technology. That is right, this ride will propel you on your progression forward with parts like its 25/9 Micro Drive System. It also contains Shrapnel Fragment Grips, a Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem, a Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket, Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals, a Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub set with a 9 tooth driver and a 12MM axle for extra strength, and Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims.
These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade Launch X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: HiTen with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and a 12 mm Axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.