All of your neighbors will be extremely jealous when they see you riding away on a Grenade Launch Pro X BMX Bike. They will be haunted and amazed at the sheer beauty and elegance as you ride right pass them. Whether you are riding for just enjoyment or for the love of trying to pull off new tricks, this is the bike for you. Its tested performance and sure fire quality construction ensures that this bike will live on for years, and its features will leave you utterly satisfied. Equipped with items like its HiTen Forks and CroMo Downtube with 20.4" Top Tube Frame, you can tell that these designs are straight out of the minds of some of the most innovative engineers in BMX.
These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade Launch Pro X BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Downtube with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Shrapnel Baton 170mm 3 Piece Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25 Tooth Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 3/8" Axle 36 Hole Hub
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment 36 Hole Hub with a 9 Tooth Driver and 12mm Axle
- RIMS: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Shrapnel Fragment Steel Pegs - Rear Only (Front pegs not included but available)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.