All of your neighbors will be extremely jealous when they see you riding away on a Grenade Launch Pro X BMX Bike. They will be haunted and amazed at the sheer beauty and elegance as you ride right pass them. Whether you are riding for just enjoyment or for the love of trying to pull off new tricks, this is the bike for you. Its tested performance and sure fire quality construction ensures that this bike will live on for years, and its features will leave you utterly satisfied. Equipped with items like its HiTen Forks and CroMo Downtube with 20.4" Top Tube Frame, you can tell that these designs are straight out of the minds of some of the most innovative engineers in BMX.
- Frame: Chromoly downtube; Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Handlebars: Hi-Ten Steel; 8" rise
- Grips: Shrapnel Fragment
- Stem: Shrapnel Fuse Alloy
- Headset: Shrapnel Fragment
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brake: Alloy U-Brakes
- Cranks: Shrapnel Baton, 170mm; 3-piece; Chromoly spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American
- Sprocket: Alloy; 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Shrapnel Fragment Platform
- Front Hub: Shrapnel Fragment; 3/8"; 36H
- Rear Hub: Shrapnel Fragment; 12mm; 36H, 9T driver
- Rims: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy
- Tires: Shrpanel Fragment 20" x 2.125"
- Saddle/Post: Shrapnel Fragment saddle and post combo
- Clamp: Alloy
- Pegs: 2 Sharpnel Steel pegs included
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Seat Tube: 9.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degrees
- Chainstay: 14"
- BB Height: 11.6"
- Weight: 26lbs 3oz
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.