Take the ride of a life time and try out the Framed Impact Blank BMX Bike. This precious baby combines a beautiful aesthetic with long tested performance experience. If you are a new rider just looking to get the feel of a BMX type of bike, then this guy is for you! The Impact Blank comes equipped with awesome features like HiTen 8" Rise Bars and Shrapnel Fuse Alloy Stem. This is a ride you will not want to miss!
* FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
* FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
* BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8"x 28"
* GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
* STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
* HEADSET: Neco Press in
* BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
* BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
* CRANKS: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
* SPROCKET: 36t Steel
* CHAIN: KMC Z410
* PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
* FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
* REAR HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy hub w/14t Freewheel, 14mm Axle
* RIMS: 20" Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
* TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95"
* SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
* CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
* PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
* TOP TUBE: 20.5"
* STAND OVER: 8"
* CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
* BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
* APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
* WHEELBASE: 38"
* NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
* All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
* These Framed BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.