These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20":
If you’re looking for your first serious BMX bike, look no further than the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike Matte Blue 20". This top shelf entry in the world of starter bikes has all you need to learn and consistently progress, as well as features you’ll still appreciate once you reach the point you can consider yourself an experienced rider. It's lightweight and durable 100% Chromoly frame can take the beating you give it from jumps, tricks, and the occasion mishap... and then come back for more. With highly responsive brakes, strong rims, a comfy seat and all-around good looks, the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike won’t embarrass you when you’re just cruising along, either.
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Framed Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.