If you're looking for your first serious BMX bike, look no further than the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike. This is a premium entry in the world of BMX starter bikes. It has all you need to learn and excel and many features you'll still appreciate once you become more experienced. It has a lightweight and durable 100% Chromoly frame, fork and handlebars similar to what you'd find on any pro rider's bike. It has lightweight alloy wheels so you'll be rolling fast and super responsive U-brakes to stop on a dime.
These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Gun Grips with Grip Locks
- STEM: Framed Detonator Alloy Stem with Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Framed Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.