The Grenade M1 BMX Bike is as explosive as its name! It is considered entry-level but it includes some sweet features that allow it to really stand out from the crowd. Many components are alloy so they are lightweight and won't rust. Solid alloy platform petals? Check. 25T Alloy Micro Drive? Check. Framed Fuse Alloy Stem? Check. Ability to cruise down your neighborhood streets and transition seamlessly to super intense trails? Yes, it has that too. This bike will not disappoint; it is strong, solid and balanced. The M1 is an awesome bike for anyone who wants to show his skills!
Key Features of the Grenade M1 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks with CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.