A great base is the heart of all beginner riders and with the Grenade B2 BMX Bike - newbies will be off to a great start. This Grenade creation was packaged in line with other bikes for beginners, and have a number of great specifications. The Grenade B2 features Framed grips which provide a sturdy base for all riders. Alloy-U brakes offer quick stops when needed and thought 20 x 2.1 tires are used at the start. Grenades uses heavy duty dropouts on its frames which allow riders to switch to more high profile tires without without buying a new frame. As a whole, the Grenade B2 BMX is a great-buy.
Key Features of the Grenade B2 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Framed Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Turbine 36 Hole Alloy Hub, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Framed Turbine Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Framed Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.