If you’ve got a kid, or kids anxious to bust into Motocross riding, you may want to take a look at The Framed FX1 2X BMX Bike. As it states in it’s name the bike boosts a 20 inch tube frame which lends itself to being incredibly lightweight and durable.
Besides the bike's solid construction, the Framed FX1 2X BMX bike also features a solid 175mm crank design, which is inherently strong due to it being one piece. The overall weight of the bike is approximately 27 pounds, which is about average for BMX bikes in this class.
* FRAME: HiTen w/ 20.4" Top Tube
* FORKS: HiTen Forks
* BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
* GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
* STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
* HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
* BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
* BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
* CRANKS: 1 pc Shrapnel Fragment 175 mm
* SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25t Sprocket
* CHAIN: KMC Z410
* PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
* FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Hub, 36h w/ ? axle
* REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Hub, 36h w/ 9t Cassette
* PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
* RIMS: 20" Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Pinned Rims
* TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
* SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
* SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
* CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
* TOP TUBE: 20.4"
* STAND OVER: 8"
* CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
* BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
* APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
* WHEELBASE: 38"
* NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
* All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
* These Framed BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.