If you are a bicycling enthusiast and you are looking for a stylish bike that is not only dependable, but versatile as well, then The Framed Verdict BMX bike could be an excellent choice for you. This bike includes several key features that make it an appealing option for so many, including the 25t sprocket, which is a nice accessory as it is small enough to allow you to ride in several challenging places without the hassle of any types of inconveniences. The bottom line is, the Framed Verdict is a well-made framed bike that anyone would be thrilled to own.
Key Features of Framed Verdict BMX Bike 20in:
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ 3/8 Axle
- REAR HUB: Quando Unsealed Alloy Hub w/9t Cassette, 14 mm Axle
- RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.