Key Features of the Framed Verdict BMX Bike 20":
The Verdict follows suit with the Forge;a good looking bike at an amazing price. The main difference is the compact drive on the Verdict. This gives the bike a pro model look. The rear wheel is a 9t cassette 14mm hub. The 25t sprocket stays out of the way on all types of riding. Learning to drop in at your local skate park ramps? No worries! This sprocket is small enough to drop in on smaller ramps without any hang up. If you really want to get after park riding we recommend the Team or Attack series.
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed w/9t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.