BMX riders aren’t fancy, and that’s why so many of them prefer the Framed Team BMX Bike. This bike has all of the things a bike needs to be classified a bike, without reverting to the modern trend of giving components of the bike fancy names that don’t really need anything. The typical person that buys the Framed Team likes their cheeseburgers plain because that’s how they taste best. Find out why more is actually less with the Framed Team BMX!
* FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
* FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
* BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8"x 28"
* GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
* STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
* HEADSET: Neco Press in
* BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
* BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
* CRANKS: 3pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
* SPROCKET: 25t Steel
* CHAIN: KMC Z410
* PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
* FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
* REAR HUB: Quando Unsealed Alloy Hub w/9t Cassette, 14 mm Axle
* RIMS: 20" Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
* TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95
* SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
* CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
* PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
* TOP TUBE: 20.5"
* STAND OVER: 8"
* CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
* BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
* APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
* WHEELBASE: 38"
* NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
* All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.