Go Big or Go Home! Shred and conquer regions where time forgot with the Minnesota 3.0, featuring Vee Rubber H-Billie 26" x 4.25" 120 TPI tires. Ride these XL skins at low Psi for insane traction and unsurpassed float over snow and sand. The 3.0 is designed to go deeper into the unknown than standard fat bikes. Pedal your way through primitive terrain with a Minnesota 3.0.
Looking for the ultimate in off-road handling? The 3.0's frameset is constructed of oversized 6061 alloy tubing for extreme riding, but yet light enough to maintain pin-point maneuverability. The Avid BB7 brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power in snow, slush and sand. The Framed single-wall rims with unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio matched with the super tread of the Vee tires allow you to remain in control during those "oh crap" moments.
For 2015, Framed is excited to announce the launch of two Minnesota 3.0 versions:
Version #1: Comes standard with a rigid alloy fork but can be easily upgraded to a Bluto. The front wheel has a 150mm thru axle hub with a 15mm thru axle that allows you to change to a Bluto set up quickly and easily.
Version #2: Comes standard with an alloy rigid fork AND the RockShox Bluto fork; (included but not installed) thus, giving you 100mm of squish up front. This trail-friendly version is ready to tackle whatever the trail or season throws at it.
Both versions utilize a 190mm rear hub and a 150mm thru axle hub with a 15mm thru axle to accommodate up to a 4.8" tire on the front and back. Framed didn't stop there, it upgraded the drivetrain to SRAM X7 2x10 for more range and included Avid BB7 brakes for more stopping power and easier adjustment. The hubs and bottom bracket are sealed for a clean dependable roll.
The RockShox Bluto fork is a $649 investment in your bike. Most riders investing in a high-end fork like the Bluto will have certain riding preferences, such as your stack height. The last thing we want to do is make an assumption and cut your fork too short. We do not install the Bluto fork so that you can match the stack height to your riding preferences.
- Gears: 2x10
- Frame: 6061 Alloy
- Fork:Framed 6061 Rigid Alloy Fork (Tapered Steerer)
- Seat Clamp: Promax Bolt on
- Crankset: Truvativ 38/ 28T Chain Rings
- Bottom Bracket: 100mm Sealed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Freewheel: SRAM 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: X10 Rust-Proof Finish 10 Speed
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes: F and R Avid BB7 with 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: F and R Avid FR-5
- Shifters: SRAM X7, 2x10
- Grips: Lock on Grips
- Stem: Framed Lightweight Alloy 100mm Threadless, 6° Rise, 4 Bolt
- Handlebar: Framed Lightweight Alloy 710mm, 12° Sweep 1/2" Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seat Post: Framed Lightweight Alloy 400mm x 31.6mm
- Pedals: NOT INCLUDED
- Front Hub: 150mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub w/ 15mm Alloy Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: 190mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub with QR
- Rims: 26" Framed Alloy Single Wall Rim, 80mm wide, 32h, with Weight Reducing Cut Outs
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Rubber H-Billie 26" x 4.25" 120 tpi (Lightweight Folding)
- Tubes: Innova .8mm Lightweight Tubes
- 20 Speed Bike
Every Framed Fat Bike frame comes with a (3) year warranty. All components have a 2 year warranty, tires are excluded. The warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship, including manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover any damages or defects caused by abuse, accidents or other incidents that are not the result of normal use of the product. See manufacturer warranty for more information. Warranty is valid for original purchaser only.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.