Fat bikes are no longer just for snow and sand. As the application of fat tire bikes continues to evolve it''s becoming apparent that it’s on the cusp of turning the mainstream cycling community into believers. The new Rockshox Bluto suspension fork is a game changer allowing fat bikes to perform amazingly well on trails. For 2015 Framed is excited to announce the launch of 2 models of the Minnesota 3.0. Version one comes standard with a rigid alloy fork but can be easily upgraded to a Bluto as the front wheel has a 15mm thru axle hub that allows you to change directly from rigid to Bluto (and back) quickly and easily.
Key Features of Framed Minnesota 3.0 Fat Bike:
- Gears: 2x10
- Frame: 6061 Alloy
- Fork:Framed 6061 Rigid Alloy Fork (Tapered Steerer)
- Seat Clamp: Promax Bolt on
- Crankset: Truvativ 38/28T Chain Rings
- Bottom Bracket: 100 mm Sealed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Freewheel: SRAM 10 Speed 11-36T
- Chain: X9 Rust-Proof Finish 10 Speed
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes: F&R Avid BB7 w/160 mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: F&R Avid Speed Dial 7
- Shifters: SRAM X7, 2 Speed Front, 10 Speed Rear
- Grips: Lock on Grips
- Stem: Framed Lightweight Alloy 100 mmThreadless, 6 Degree Rise, 4 Bolt
- Handlebar: Framed Lightweight Alloy 710 mm, 12 Degree Sweep 1/2" Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seat Post: Framed Lightweight Alloy 400 mm x 30.9 mm
- Pedals: NOT INCLUDED
- Front Hub: 150 mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub w/ Alloy Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: 190 mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rims: 26" Framed Alloy Single Wall Rim, 80 mm wide, 32h, w/ Weight Reducing Cut Outs
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Rubber H-Billie 26" x 4.25"120 tpi (Lightweight Folding)
Key Features of the Rock Shox Bluto RL 100mm Bike Fork:
- TRAVEL: 80/100/120
- WEIGHT: 1,796g (3.96lb)
- DAMPING: RL
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air
- ADJUSTMENTS: Reboun, crown or remote lockout
- CROWN: Forged, AL66 TV aluminum
- UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black
- LOWERS: Magnesium
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm
- COLOR OPTIONS: Black, White (OEM only), Diffusion Black (OEM only)
- Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite
- Offset: 51mm
- Brake Type: Disc
||5'5" - 5'9"
||5'8" - 6'0"
||5'11" - 6'3"
||6'2" - 6' 5"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.