Go Big or Go Home! Shred and conquer regions where time forgot with the Minnesota 3.0, featuring Vee Rubber H-Billie 26" x 4.25" 120 TPI tires. Ride these XL skins at low Psi for insane traction and unsurpassed float over snow and sand. The 3.0 is designed to go deeper into the unknown than standard fat bikes. Pedal your way through primitive terrain with a Minnesota 3.0.
Looking for the ultimate in off-road handling? The 3.0's frameset is constructed of oversized 6061 alloy tubing for extreme riding, but yet light enough to maintain pin-point maneuverability. The Avid BB7 brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power in snow, slush and sand. The Framed single-wall rims with unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio matched with the super tread of the Vee tires allow you to remain in control during those "oh crap" moments.
The 3.0 w/RockShox comes standard with an alloy rigid fork AND the RockShox Bluto fork; (included but not installed) thus, giving you 100mm of squish up front. This trail-friendly version is ready to tackle whatever the trail or season throws at it.
Both versions utilize a 190mm rear hub that accommodates up to a 4.8" tire on the front and back. Framed didn't stop there. It upgraded the drivetrain to SRAM X7 2x10 for more range, and included Avid BB7 brakes for more stopping power and easier adjustment. The hubs and bottom bracket are sealed for a clean dependable roll.
RockShox Bluto RL 100mm Bike Fork:
RockShox started with the features you've come to love: fast black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. The chassis received the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you'll never be happier you went fat.
RockShox prints Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Well, maybe it is a technological feat.
The RockShox Bluto fork is a $649 investment in your bike. Most riders investing in a high-end fork like the Bluto will have certain riding preferences, such as your stack height. The last thing we want to do is make an assumption and cut your fork too short. We do not install the Bluto fork so that you can match the stack height to your riding preferences.
Key Features of Framed Minnesota 3.0 Fat Bike w/ Rockshox Bluto Fork:
- Gears: 2x10
- Frame: 6061 Alloy
- Fork: Rockshox Bluto 100 mm Travel (Tapered Steerer) AND 6061 Alloy Fork
- Seat Clamp: Promax Bolt on
- Crankset: Truvativ 38/28T Chain Rings
- Bottom Bracket: 100 mm Sealed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Freewheel: SRAM 10 Speed 11-32T
- Chain: X10 Rust-Proof Finish 10 Speed
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes: F&R Avid BB7 w/160 mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: F&R Avid FR-5
- Shifters: SRAM X7, 2x10
- Grips: Lock on Grips
- Stem: Framed Lightweight Alloy 100 mmThreadless, 6 Degree Rise, 4 Bolt
- Handlebar: Framed Lightweight Alloy 710 mm, 12 Degree Sweep 1/2" Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seat Post: Framed Lightweight Alloy 400 mm x 31.6 mm
- Pedals: NOT INCLUDED
- Front Hub: 150 mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub w/ 15mm Alloy Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: 190 mm Quando Sealed Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rims: 26” Framed Alloy Single Wall Rim, 80 mm wide, 32h, w/ Weight Reducing Cut Outs
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Rubber H-Billie 26" x 4.25"120 tpi (Lightweight Folding)
- Tubes: Innova .8 mm Lightweight Tubes
Key Features of the Rock Shox Bluto RL 100mm Bike Fork:
- TRAVEL: 100MM
- WEIGHT: 1,796g (3.96lb)
- DAMPING: RL
- AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air
- ADJUSTMENTS: Reboun, crown or remote lockout
- CROWN: Forged, AL66 TV aluminum
- UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black
- LOWERS: Magnesium
- MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm
- COLOR OPTIONS: Black, White (OEM only), Diffusion Black (OEM only)
- Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite
- Offset: 51mm
- Brake Type: Disc
Every Framed Fat Bike frame comes with a (3) year warranty. All components have a 2 year warranty, tires are excluded. The warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship, including manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover any damages or defects caused by abuse, accidents or other incidents that are not the result of normal use of the product. See manufacturer warranty for more information. Warranty is valid for original purchaser only.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.