Introducing the first-ever women's-specific Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fat Bike. Framed bike designers spent hours interviewing local female riders ranging from commuters to rippers to engineer a HERsonalized fat bike that will accommodate the unique features of the female rider without sacrificing performance. Never again ride a man-me-down fattie.
So what makes it so female specific? For starters, the 15" or 17" frame with lower standover makes for the ultimate in comfort and stability. Second, Framed shortened the handlebar length and crank arm length to give you that ergonomically correct positioning. Oh, third, we threw on a comfortable seat so your bum won't hurt.
The oversized 6061 alloy tubing frameset is designed for extreme riding but yet light enough to maintain pin-point maneuverability. The Avid BB5 brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power in snow, slush and sand. Absorb the shock and strain during hard riding. The Framed single-wall rims are drilled out for unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, while the grip of the Minnesota Framed 120 TPI tires allow you to remain in control even when you find yourself off course.
The engineers at Framed developed the Fattie Slims wheel set to maximize the 2.0's versatility. Switch from fat setup to "29 Fattie Slims" wheel set in minutes without tools or mechanical skills.
Please note, some photos show Schrader valves but all production bikes will have Presta valves.
Key Features of Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fat Bike:
- Gears: 2x9
- Frame: 6061 Alloy
- Fork:Framed 6061 Rigid Alloy Fork
- Seat Clamp: Promax Bolt on
- Crankset: Truvativ 38/28T Chain Rings
- Bottom Bracket: 100 mm Sealed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5
- Freewheel: SRAM 9 Speed 11-34T
- Chain: Rust-Proof Finish 9 Speed
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes: F&R Avid BB5 w/160 mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: F&R Avid X5
- Shifters: SRAM X5, 2x9
- Grips: Lock on Grips
- Stem: Framed Lightweight Alloy 100 mmThreadless, 6 Degree Rise, 4 Bolt
- Handlebar: Framed Lightweight Alloy 680 mm, 12 Degree Sweep 1/2" Rise
- Saddle: Velo Women''s Plush
- Seat Post: Framed Lightweight Alloy 400 mm x 30.9 mm
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Front Hub: 135 mm Quando Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rear Hub: 170 mm Quando Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rims: 26” Framed Alloy Single Wall Rim, 80 mm wide, 32h, w/ Weight Reducing Cut Outs
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Tires: Framed Minnesota 26” x 4” 120 tpi
- Tubes: Innova .8 mm Lightweight Tubes
Every Framed Fat Bike frame comes with a (3) year warranty. All components have a 2 year warranty, tires are excluded. The warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship, including manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover any damages or defects caused by abuse, accidents or other incidents that are not the result of normal use of the product. See manufacturer warranty for more information. Warranty is valid for original purchaser only.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.