Be the modern day Lewis and Clark or just Lewis on a Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fat Bike and forge through uncharted terrain where people and traditional bikes haven't been. You'll love the sense of freedom on your 2.0. Feel alive as you effortlessly fly over rocks, corner through soft sand, and glide over ruts. Be that weekend single-track warrior and the Monday morning commuter. The Minnesota 2.0 is priced well below its competition, but remains consistent with quality and performance. Live life one fat adventure at a time.
Versatility and ingenuity define the Minnesota 2.0. Its oversized 6160 alloy tubing frameset is designed for extreme riding, but yet light enough to maneuver around off-trail features. Stop with confidence and control! The Avid BB5 brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power in snow, slush and sand. Absorb the shock and awe when things go wrong. The Framed single-wall rims are drilled out for unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, while the grip of the Vee Rubber Mission 120TPI lightweight folding tires allow you to remain in control even when you find yourself way off course.
Framed engineers developed the Fattie Slims wheel set to maximize the 2.0's versatility. Switch from fat setup to "29 Fattie Slims" wheel set in minutes without tools or mechanical skills.
Please note, some photos show Schrader valves but all production bikes will have Presta valves.
Key Features of the Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fat Bike:
- Gears: 2x9
- Frame: 6061 Alloy
- Fork:Framed 6061 Rigid Alloy Fork
- Seat Clamp: Promax Bolt on
- Crankset: Truvativ 38/28T Chain Rings
- Bottom Bracket: 100 mm Sealed
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X7
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5
- Freewheel: SRAM 9 Speed 11-34T
- Chain: X9 Rust-Proof Finish 9 Speed
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes: F&R Avid BB5 w/160 mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: F&R Avid X5
- Shifters: SRAM X5, 2 Speed Front, 9 Speed Rear
- Grips: Lock on Grips
- Stem: Framed Lightweight Alloy 100 mmThreadless, 6 Degree Rise, 4 Bolt
- Handlebar: Framed Lightweight Alloy 710 mm, 12 Degree Sweep 1/2" Rise
- Saddle: Velo Plush
- Seat Post: Framed Lightweight Alloy 400 mm x 30.9 mm
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Front Hub: 135 mm Quando Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rear Hub: 170 mm Quando Alloy Hub w/ QR
- Rims: 26" Framed Alloy Single Wall Rim, 80 mm wide, 32h, w/ Weight Reducing Cut Outs
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Tires: Framed Minnesota 26" x 4" 120 tpi
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.