Get excited to go for a spin on the Framed Impact 18 BMX Bike. With a short top tube and 18" wheels this bike was built for the smaller rider. It's perfect for a beginner or a transitioning rider that isn't quite ready for that big heavy 20" BMX bike. This bike features compact 152mm hot-forged cranks and a tight 30T sprocket. Chain stay mounted U-brakes are sure to stop you, but you're going to want to keep going.
- FRAME: STEEL
- FORK: 28.6/ 34/ 30mm H:22.2 TOP NUT NON-HOLLOW STEEL
- BB OPC US BB STEEL
- CHAINWHEEL HOLE ONE CRANK 152mm, 1/2" 1/2"X1/8" STEEL
- HANDLEBAR: 152MM, 1.2 210MM120MM ID mm BAR 22.2mm mm L:130.mm KRATON
- FRONT: 3/8"9213014G28H, L=R HOOK FLANGE STEEL
- REAR: L=R 1-SPEED M301.0 NUT 14 GAUGE BLACK STEEL
- FREEWHEEL ON W/8 SPLINES 16"1.7514G28H SINGLE ALLOY
- TIRES: RUBBER
- TUBES: A/V BUTYL
- TAPES: X16mm BRAKE With 55mm PAD ANCHOR and HOOK BRAKE NIL BRAKE RESIN and ALLOY With ADJUSTER HOUSING BMX 1/2" With BALL RESIN
- SADDLE BASE With ALLOY SEAT Ø25.4X160mm
- SEAT: INTEGRATED CLAMP/ PIN CLAMP BOLT BRACKET HANDLEBAR BRACKET SEAT 25.4mm
- F/R F/R FRONT REAR BS REFLECTORS 2PCS ONE WHEEL CPSC/BS STANDARD
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.