It's time to step up your game on the Framed Impact 16 BMX Bike. Every little rider is going to be excited to throw a leg over this and get moving. It may be unfamiliar at first when you go to stop and realize there is a freewheel so you can pedal backward. Not to worry though, the chain stay mounted U-brake means business. They will be perfect for power skids as after you bring it up to speed on the plastic resin pedals.
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: 28.6/ 34/ 30mm H:22.2 Top Nut Non-Hollow Steel
- BB OPC US BB STEEL
- Chainwheel: Hole One Crank 140mm, 1/2" 1/2"X1/8" Steel
- Handlebar: 152MM, 1.2 210MM120MM ID mm BAR 22.2mm mm L:130.mm KRATON
- Front 3/8"9213014G20H, L=R HOOK Flange Steel
- Rear: L=R 1-Speed M301.0 Nut 14Gauge Black Steel
- Freewheel: ON W/8 Splines 16"1.7514G20H Single Alloy
- Tires: Rubber
- Tubes: A/V BUTYL
- Tapes: X16mm Brake W/55mmPAD Anchor &Hook Brake Resin and Alloy W/Adjuster Housing BMX 1/2" W/Ball Resin
- Saddle Base W/Alloy Seat Ø25.4X160mm
- Seat: Integrated Clamp/PIN Clamp Bolt Bracket Handlebar Bracket Seat 25.4mm
- F/R F/R Front Rear BS Reflectors 2PCS One Wheel CPSC/BS Standard
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.