It's a fact, people use bmx bikes for transportation. Why? because bmx bikes are rad and commuting is mo radder. We wanted to make a bike just for this person. A price point, rock solid A to B bmx bike, that you can afford to have stolen (sort of). We gave it the looks of a legit hi-end bmx bike with all the strength and steeze to handle 'on the ground riding'. When you're ready to take flight checkout our Team and Attack series!
- FRAME STEEL
- FORK 28.6/34/30mm H:22.2 TOP NUT NON-HOLLOW STEEL
- BB OPC US BB STEEL
- CHAINWHEEL HOLE ONE CRANK 140mm ,1/2" 1/2"X1/8" STEEL
- HANDLEBAR 152MM, 1.2 210MM120MM ID mm BAR 22.2mm mm L:130.mm KRATON
- FRONT 3/8"9213014G20H, L=R HOOK FLANGE STEEL
- REAR L=R 1-SPEED M301.0 NUT 14GAUGE BLACK STEEL
- FREEWHEEL ON W/8 SPLINES 16"1.7514G20H SINGLE ALLOY
- TIRES RUBBER
- TUBES A/V BUTYL
- TAPES X16mm BRAKE W/55mmPAD ANCHOR &HOOK BRAKE RESIN &ALLOY W/ADJUSTER HOUSING BMX 1/2" W/BALL RESIN
- SADDLE BASE W/ALLOY SEAT Ø25.4X160mm
- SEAT INTEGRATED CLAMP/PIN CLAMP BOLT BRACKET HANDLEBAR BRACKET SEAT 25.4mm
- F/R F/R FRONT REAR BS REFLECTORS 2PCS ONE WHEEL CPSC/BS STANDARD
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.