Key Features of the Framed Forge BMX Bike 20":
Looking for a bike with all the strength you need for ground riding, while also leaving you room for major tricking? Well the Framed Forge BMX Bike is here, and she will meet all of your needs and more. The Forge is a real masterpiece, and was crafted for the up most performance versatility. It comes packed full of features, like its Velo Mushroom 150mm grips for example. Add in a APSE Alloy U-Brake and a Framed Alloy Front Load and you've got magic here in the Forge.
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed w/14t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.