Key Features of the Framed Forge BMX Bike 20":
You’ve never seen a cheaper, but more useful bike than the Framed Forge BMX Bike. It’s still built in the BMX style, so you can unleash your inner Mat Hoffman, but at the same time it is affordable enough to use every day, to do the important things you need to do like wrestling mountain lions and doing your taxes. On the Framed Forge, you’ll be much safer than in the steel deathtrap they call a “car.” Buy this economical bike today and see that you can literally go anywhere and do anything with it!
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed w/14t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.