You’ve never seen a cheaper, but more useful bike than the Framed Forge BMX Bike. It’s still built in the BMX style, so you can unleash your inner Mat Hoffman, but at the same time it is affordable enough to use every day, to do the important things you need to do like wrestling mountain lions and doing your taxes. On the Framed Forge, you’ll be much safer than in the steel deathtrap they call a “car.” Buy this economical bike today and see that you can literally go anywhere and do anything with it!
* FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
* FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
* BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
* GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
* STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
* HEADSET: Neco Press in
* BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
* BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
* CRANKS: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
* SPROCKET: 36t Steel
* CHAIN: KMC Z410
* PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
* FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
* REAR HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy hub w/14t Freewheel, 14mm Axle
* RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
* TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95"
* SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
* CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
* PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
* TOP TUBE: 20.5"
* STAND OVER: 8"
* CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
* BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
* APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
* WHEELBASE: 38"
* NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
* All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.