From Framed Bikes comes a wheelset built with road focused versatility at the center of the blueprint. This wheelset is just as at home riding rough gravel roads as it chauffeuring you across the finish line of a weeknight rec race. Alex Draw 2.1 rims with 32 spoke holes and a disc specific asymmetric design deliver top notch durability and dependability while laced to Framed sealed cartridge bearing hubs by Novatec. Simplicity and weight savings is maximized with front and rear quick release axles. 100mm front and 135mm. Both hubs feature a 6 bolt rotor design and the rear is equipped with a 10/11 speed HG freehub.
- Rim: Alex Draw 2.1 disc specific, asymmetric
- Spokes: DT Swiss 2.0mm black
- Nipples: DT Swiss Brass black
- Spoke Count: 32
- Lacing Pattern: 3 cross
- Front Hub: Framed hub by Novatec, Black, 100mm QR
- Rear Hub: Framed hub by Novatec, Black, 135mm QR, 10/11 speed HG freehub
- HANDBUILT IN THE USA!
- Tubeless Compatible