Need a ride that will lift up your skill level with ease? Well then take a look at the Framed Attack LTD BMX Bike.This puppy was created with all the love that the good people at Framed have, and they combined performance and style to make one hell of a bike. The Attack features stuff like a Chromoly Triangle Frame and a Framed Alloy Clamp. You won't want to ride much else after you check out the Attack LTD!
Key Features of Framed Attack LTD BMX Bike 20in:
- FRAME: Chromoly Main Frame
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Chromoly Fork
- BARS: 2 pc Framed Chromoly Bars 8"x28"
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 3 pc Chromoly Tubular 175 mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 9/16"" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub with ? Axle
- REAR HUB: Quando Unsealed Alloy Hub w/9t Cassette, 14 mm Axle
- RIMS: 20" Anodized 36h Double Wall Alloy Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20"" X 2.125"", Rear 20"" x 1.95""
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5""
- STAND OVER: 8""
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5""
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5""
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 11oz
- WHEELBASE: 38""
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.