Are you ready for the Framed Attack BMX Bike? This smooth ride is going to take you from dirt tracks to skateparks, all while riding with an ultra-comfortable padded seat and Velo Mushroom grips. At a light twenty-five pounds, it can travel with you anywhere! Attack the hills, the curbs, and the streets with one stylish frame, and start expecting more from your bicycle. Give yourself the best with the Framed Attack!
Key Features of the Framed Attack BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: Chromoly Triangle
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Chromoly Legs
- BARS: Framed 2pc Chromoly Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 3pc Chromoly Tubular 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 9/16" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT/Quando Unsealed w/9t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Anodized Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Pro
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 11oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.