Get where you''re going and look good doing with it with the Focale 44 Noble Single Speed Bike. Clean, classic and gorgeous, this bike is a stunner. Not impressed by just beauty alone? Well, if her looks don''t turn your head, her performance will. The Noble Fixie Track Bike features a 16-tooth fixed cog, Chromo frame and forks, a Campagnolo style headset, Tektro brake calipers and levers, BMX-style pedals, and 32-hole alloy rims. So go ahead. Take her home. Introduce her to your friends. After all, who wants to settle when you can have the beauty -and- the brains with the Focale 44?
- 4 sizes : 49cm, 52 cm, 55 cm, 58 cm
- full 4130 Cr-Mo frame and fork
- 1-1/8" integrated headset (Campagnolo standard)
- track handlebar/stem Cr-Mo combo
- 46/16 gear ratio
- sealed bearings BB set, JIS taper
- plastic BMX type pedals with straps
- sealed bearings hubs
- flip flop rear hub (fixed both sides)
- double wall rims, mid-profile : 21 mm
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- aero-padded saddle
- built to last, around 10.8 kg / 23.8 lbs
- colors : matte black or bronze clear coating NEW FOR 2012
- frame : higher BB position (+ 5 mm), thinner seatstays, thicker dropouts (5 mm), bigger tire clearance, up to 35c.
- bar/stem combo : shorter stem (80 mm), new bar shape more compact.
- rear hub : dual-threads for fixed cog both sides.
- rims : double-wall.
- tires : 700x28c.
- Every Focale 44 bike is delivered with brakes, freewheel and fixed sprocket.
- Bikes are shown without brakes.
- Frame Full 4130 Cr-Mo, 3 sizes, 120 mm hub spacing, weld-on seat clamp
- Fork Full 4130 Cr-Mo, 1-1/8", short rake
- Head set Integrated, Campagnolo style + 2 spacers (10 mm + 5 mm)
- Handlebar/Stem 1-piece track combo, heat treated 4130 Cr-Mo 80 mm stem, 380 mm width
- Grips Keirin, no flanges
- Crank Forged alloy, 165 mm arms (160 mm for size 49), 46T alloy chainring, BCD 130 mm
- BB Tange Seiki, sealed bearings, JIS taper
- Pedals Wellgo BMX plastic, Cr-Mo axle
- Pedal straps Dual straps, wide velcro
- Tires Innova 700 x 28c
- Rims Mid profile (21 mm), single wall, 32 holes
- Hubs High flanges, sealed bearings, Cr-Mo axle, flip-flop (fixed/freewheel)
- Spokes assembly Radial in front, 3-cross in rear
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rear sprocket 16T, Cr-Mo
- Freewheel 16T, not assembled on the bike
- Seat post 27,2 mm, straight, alloy cups
- Seat Aero padded, BMX style, 7 mm rails
- Levers Cyclocross style, not assembled on the bike
- Brake calipers Alloy, not assembled on the bike
|Size 49||Size 52||Size 55||Size 58|
|Frame size||512 mm / 20.1"||530 mm / 20.9"||560 mm / 22.0"||590 mm / 23.2"|
|Top tube||508 mm / 20"||530 mm / 20.9"||550 mm / 21.7"||580 mm / 22.8"|
|Chain stays length (slammed)||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"|
|BB drop||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"|
|Head tube length||100 mm / 3.9"||120 mm / 4.7"||150 mm / 5.9"||180 mm / 7.1"|
|Head tube standard||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated|
|Seat post size||27.2 mm||27.2 mm||27.2 mm||27.2 mm|
|Distance between dropouts||120mm||120mm||120mm||120mm|
|Tire clearance||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.