The Focale 44 Full Moon Bike is the flagship of bike-maker extraordinaire Focale 44, and for good reason. The Full Moon gives you supreme quality at an affordable price, matched with an unbeatable array of options. This bike lets you decide your ride: fixie and free sprockets are included, as well as the option to install brakes or leave ''em off. Track standard geometry gives you a classic feel in a bike that is made with only the most modern technologies and materials. A hi-ten frame will keep this masterpiece in the family for generations, and this timeless design will never go out of date.
- 4 sizes : 49cm, 52 cm, 55 cm, 58 cm
- hi-ten steel frame and fork
- 1" forged alloy stem, 1" threaded headset
- narrow raised handlebar
- 42/16 gear ratio
- sealed bearings BB set, JIS taper
- plastic BMX type pedals
- loose balls hubs
- flip flop rear hub (fixed both sides)
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- 300 mm long seat post
- aero plastic saddle
- built to last, around 11.5 kg / 25.4 lbs
- colors : black or dark grey NEW FOR 2012
- frame : higher BB position (+ 5 mm), thinner seatstays, bigger tire clearance, up to 35c.
- rear hub : dual-threads for fixed cog both sides.
- rims : double-wall.
- Every Focale 44 bike is delivered with brakes, freewheel and fixed sprocket.
- Bikes are shown without brakes.
- Frame Hi-ten, 4 sizes, 120 mm hub spacing, weld-on seat clamp
- Fork Hi-ten, 1" threaded, short rake
- Head set 1" threaded, loose balls
- Stem 1" quilled, forged alloy, 80 mm
- Handlebar Hi-ten, 40 mm raised, 480 mm wide
- Grips Kraton, no flanges
- Crank Forged alloy, 165 mm arms (160 mm for 49 size), 42T alloy chainring, BCD 130 mm
- BB Tange Seiki, sealed bearings, JIS taper
- Pedals BMX plastic, Cr-Mo axle
- Tires Innova 700 x 23c gumwall
- Rims Mid profile (21 mm), single wall, 32 holes
- Hubs High flanges, loose balls, Cr-Mo axle, flip-flop (fixed/fixed)
- Spokes assembly Radial in front, 3-cross in rear
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rear sprocket 16T, Cr-Mo
- Freewheel 16T, not assembled on the bike
- Seat post 25.4 mm, straight
- Seat Aero padded, BMX style, 7 mm rails
- Levers BMX style, not assembled on the bike
- Brake calipers Alloy, not assembled on the bike
|Size 49||Size 52||Size 55||Size 58|
|Frame size||508 mm / 20"||530 mm / 20.9"||560 mm / 22.0"||590 mm / 23.2"|
|Top tube||508 mm / 20"||530 mm / 20.9"||550 mm / 21.7"||580 mm / 22.8"|
|Chain stays length (slammed)||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"||395 mm / 15.6"|
|BB drop||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"||60 mm / 2.4"|
|Head tube length||80 mm / 3.2"||100 mm / 3.9"||130 mm / 5.1"||160 mm / 6.3"|
|Head tube standard||1" threaded||1" threaded||1" threaded||1" threaded|
|Seat post size||25.4 mm||25.4 mm||25.4 mm||25.4 mm|
|Distance between dropouts||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm|
|Tire clearance||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.