The Fuji Sunfire 3.0 ST has been known to turn even the tamest of soccer mom's into unstoppable adrenaline junkies. I made the decision of giving my mom a Fuji Sunfire; now all she talks about is "wanting to shred" and always asks me if her calves look good from certain angles. Usually they do though, because the Fuji Sunfire is an amazing piece of mountain biking technology. Buy the Fuji Sunfire if you're confident you can keep up with your favorite woman!
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum with Hydroformed down tube, Integrated head tube, Double Water Bottle Mounts on Standard Frame
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour SF11-CR-8V-V3, 50mm travel
- Crankset: Suntour CW10-XCC, 28/38/48T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Fuji PP body w/Boron Axle
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX51-3, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG40 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Wheel Set: Formula FM, 36H hubs with Alex DC-25 double wall Alloy, CNC side wall rims
- Tires: Kenda K-948, 700x35c
- Brake Set: Promax V-brake, forged Alloy, linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire for V-Brake
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless Semi-Integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji ATB 30mm rise, Alloy
- Stem: Fuji Forged Alloy, adjustable angle
- Grips: Fuji Kraton
- Saddle: Fuji Comp MTB
- Seat Post: Fuji Suspension 300x27.2mm
- Weight: 30.5 lbs.
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.