The Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike is an awesome cruiser for taking leisurely rides. It has a tall Fuji alloy stem and Fuji Cruiser bars that sit nice and high so you'll be upright and comfortable as you ride. The seat is plush and the frame has a casual seat tube angle that puts your crankset out in front of you. This really helps to take stress off your knees and make you ride even more enjoyable. Go ahead! Grab one today so you don't miss another relaxing evening cruise.
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized cruiser, Fuji custom chain cover
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized
- FORK Fuji Elios 1 Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Cruiser
- CRANKSET Fuji Steel One Piece, 44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Bearings for one-piece
- PEDALS Fuji Cruiser w/Kraton platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Nil
- REAR DERAILLEUR Nil
- SHIFTERS Nil
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- WHEELSET Fuji cruiser sealed Alloy hubs, 36H with Shimano Coaster Brake, Alex Cruiser ZUMA 1.0 rims
- TIRES Kenda Cruiser, 26 x 2.125"
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS Nil
- HEADSET Cruiser, Steel, 1 1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Cruiser
- STEM Fuji Alloy Cruiser
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji Cruiser
- SEAT POST Alloy 350x25.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 33.8 lbs / 15.3 kg , S.T. - 31.9 lbs / 14.5 kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.