Key Features of the Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike Ruby Medium (19In):
The perfect bike for cruising is Fuji Sanibel 2.0. Remember when you were a kid and you got your first REAL bike, not talking about training wheels. I’m talking about that bike that allowed you to cruise away from home, the bike that broke that tether from your home. That was Freedom! Now you can experience that freedom again with this awesome cruising bike. With a comfortable seat and handlebars that are perfect for riding about, you can feel stylish whether cruising on the beach or in your neighborhood. The Fuji Sanibel 2.0 is perfect for the person who wants to be laid back, but get to their destination fast. Feel the Freedom!
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized cruiser, Fuji custom chain cover
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized
- FORK Fuji Elios 1 Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Cruiser
- CRANKSET Fuji Steel One Piece, 44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Bearings for one-piece
- PEDALS Fuji Cruiser w/Kraton platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Nil
- REAR DERAILLEUR Nil
- SHIFTERS Nil
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- WHEELSET Fuji cruiser sealed Alloy hubs, 36H with Shimano Coaster Brake, Alex Cruiser ZUMA 1.0 rims
- TIRES Kenda Cruiser, 26 x 2.125"
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS Nil
- HEADSET Cruiser, Steel, 1 1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Cruiser
- STEM Fuji Alloy Cruiser
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji Cruiser
- SEAT POST Alloy 350x25.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 33.8 lbs / 15.3 kg , S.T. - 31.9 lbs / 14.5 kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.