The Fuji Nevada 5.0 ST Bike is the perfect bike for the casual rider that wants to get the most out of her dollar. The frame is made from lightweight but tough A1-SL alloy and features a PowerCurver down tube. Shifting components from Shimano are reliable and provide you with 21 available gear combinations so you'll be able to complete your ride even if it involves climbing steep hills or racing across flats. Smooth-spinning sealed 32H hole hubs are laced up to Alex rims and wrapped in 26 inch Kenda rubber so you'll be ready to roll no matter what the terrain.
- SIZES XS (13"), S (15"), S/M (17"), M (19")
- COLOR(S) Gray/Red, White/Blue
- MAIN FRAME A1-SL alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, tri-shaped top tube, oversized seat tube and semi-integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend stay, cold forged dropout and V-brake mount w/ replaceable hanger
- FORK Fuji steel 1 1/8"
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- CRANKSET Shimano M131, 24/34/42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi cartridge bearing square taper
- PEDALS FPD w/ Boron axle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TX-50, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Tourney Revo, 21-speed
- CASSETTE DNP Zinc freewheel, 13-34T 7-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z-51, 7-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji mountain sealed 32H hubs, Alex IC1000 alloy rims
- TIRES Hutchinson Scorpion 26x2.0 or Kenda K-837F/K-848R ATB, 26x2.1"
- BRAKE SET ProMax linear pull V-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS ProMax linear pull
- HEADSET Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji steel riser bar, 6a degree sweep
- STEM Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji dual density kraton
- SADDLE Fuji sport mountain w/ steel rails
- SEAT POST Fuji alloy micro-adjust, 31.6x300mm
- WEIGHT 12.96 / 28.5
|SEAT TUBE; CENTER TO TOP||330||381||432||482|
|EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE LENGTH||520.4||530.4||555||575|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||70||70||70|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73||73||73||73|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||671.3||706.4||719.2||752|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||300||300||300||300|
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.