The single-speed Fuji Captiva Beach Cruiser for men is all about the joy of the journey. Designed with rugged good looks and relaxed geometry, this is a tough cruiser with smooth-rolling performance. The A1 alloy aluminum frame and Elios 1 fork keep this town bike lightweight yet sturdy. And the retro Shimano rear hub with coaster brake provides quick stopping action and hassle-free maintenance. Fuji's swept-back handlebars create a relaxed cycling stance without being too exaggerated and sacrificing handling. Beefy Kenda tires are built for beach runs and hopping the odd curb. Get back to basics with the fun-loving Captiva.
- Frame: A1 alloy
- Rear Triangle: A1 alloy
- Fork: Elios 1
- Crankset: Fuji steel, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Kraton platform
- Cassette: Shimano, 20T
- Chain: KMC Z-410, single-speed
- Wheel Set: Alloy front hub, Shimano rear hub w/ coaster brake, 36H alloy rims
- Tires: Kenda, 26" x 2.125"
- Brake Set: Shimano coaster
- Headset: Fuji steel, 1 1/8" threaded
- Handlebars: Fuji sweep-back, 25.4mm
- Stem: Fuji quill, 25.4mm
- Grips: Fuji Comfort Kraton
- Saddle: Fuji Comfort cruiser w/ spring coils
- Seat Post: Fuji alloy, 27.2mm
- Weight: 31.4 lbs
- Single Speed Bike
- 2013 Model
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.