The Fuji Adventure ST Bike is a cross-country, fitness and mountain traversing workhorse that is built so that the only thing that gets carved up are dirt roads and mountain trails. This is not your mom’s old mountain bike! With quality Shimano parts including a butt-kicking crankset and front/real derailleurs that leave nothing to be desired, the Fuji Adventure brings the high heat so that you can ride this beast with all the intensity of an outdoor boot-camp workout. The Fuji Adventure ST Bike is equipped with everything you'll need to take dirt, gravel and pavement by storm without the excess weight so that you can ride on like a champ.
Key Features of the Fuji Adventure 2.0 ST Bike Snow Small (17In):
- MAIN FRAME NEW Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum with Rect shaped down tube and top tube, standard head tube and seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 custom tapered Aluminum, Cold forged dropout w/replacable hanger.
- FORK SR Suntour SF-M2025 w/Preload adjust, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-M151, 24/34/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi Sealed Cartridge ST
- PEDALS FPD ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-C050, 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX-51
- SHIFTERS Shimano SL-RS41 Twist shifter, 21-speed
- FREEWHEEL Shimano TZ-31, 13-34T 7-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z-51, 7speed
- FRONT HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- REAR HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC-1000 Al w/ Ground sidewall
- TIRES Kenda K-50, 26 x 2.125"
- TUBES Kenda A/V ATB
- BRAKE SET ProMax Aluminum linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS ProMax forged Aluminum lever
- HEADSET VP A-88 Aheadset threadless w/30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji ATB steel riser
- STEM Fuji Steel w/Removable Alloy faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji MTB
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm Laser Etched QR
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 14.48kg / 31.91lbs - M 14.11kg / 31.10lbs -L
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.