The Fuji Adventure 1.0 ST Bike for women is not for the faint of heart. This ripping machine is built from Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum to be light and offer a responsive ride. It features the SR Suntour SF-M2025 fork with 50mm of travel so you'll be ready for the bumpiest trails and biggest drops. Hand operated Promax caliper brakes will stop you quickly if you change your mind about that big drop. You'll be comfortable all day long thanks to the Fuji MTB saddle and Kraton rubber grips.
- MAIN FRAME NEW Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum with Rect shaped down tube and top tube, standard head tube and seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 custom tapered Aluminum, Cold forged dropout w/replacable hanger.
- FORK SR Suntour SF-M2025 w/Preload adjust, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Fuji Forged Alloy, 22/32/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi Sealed Cartridge ST
- PEDALS FPD ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-C050, 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X.3
- SHIFTERS SRAM X.3 Trigger, 7sp
- FREEWHEEL Shimano TZ-31, 14-34T 7-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z-51, 7speed
- FRONT HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- REAR HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Stars Circle J-19SD Double Wall Al
- TIRES Kenda K-50, 26 x 2.125"
- TUBES Kenda A/V ATB
- BRAKE SET ProMax Aluminum linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS ProMax forged Aluminum lever
- HEADSET VP A-88 Aheadset threadless w/30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji ATB steel riser
- STEM Fuji Steel w/Removable Alloy faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji MTB
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm Laser Etched QR
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 14.33kg / 31.59lbs - M 14.22kg / 31.35lbs - L
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.