*Available for US Shipment Only.
Show off the FBM V3 Heathen Adult Street Bike confidently, thanks to its reliable high quality components. In addition, this bicycle was designed with a chromoly top and down tube for strength. The alloy seat post and rims provide a healthy amount of strength but help keep the overall weight down. Another important feature is the sweet Tektro brake set up including a 907 U-brake and two-finger lever. In other words, the V3 Heathen Adult Street Bike is a terrific choice that combines outstanding quality and features at an excellent price!
Key Features of the FBM V3 Heathen Street Bike 20":
- Frame Hi-ten with Chromoly Top Tube and Down Tube
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11-3/4"
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 7-3/4"
- Rear End Length: 13-3/4"
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer
- Headset: FBM - Sealed, Integrated
- Stem: Nice - Alloy, Front Load
- Handlebar: 8" Rise
- Grips: Nice Miso
- Bar Ends: Nice Plugs
- Pedals: Nice Nylon
- Crank Set: Nice - 175mm, 3 Piece Chromoly, Heat Treated
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Nice 25 Tooth
- Chain: Taya 410
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Ball
- Rear Hub: 14mm Full Sealed, 9 Tooth Driver
- Front Rim: Nice Happy - Alloy, 36 Hole
- Rear Rim: Nice Double Dragon - Double Wall, Alloy, 36 Hole
- Front Tire: Innova 2.2"
- Rear Tire: Innova 2.0"
- Seat: Nice Padded Pivotal
- Seatpost: Alloy, Pivotal
- Seatpost Clamp: Alloy, Single Bolt
- Brake: Tektro 907 U Brake
- Brake Leve:r FS-10 2 Finger
- WEIGHT With Brakes: 24.5 lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.