Key Features of the Flybikes Proton BMX Bike:
Hey taller folks, jump on this classically styled Flybikes Proton BMX Bike, from Spanish maker Flybikes, and finally try out the tricks you’ve been dreaming of. Despite being made for the larger rider, the Flybikes Proton keeps things as lightweight as possible, thanks to its chromoly steel frame, forks, and handle bars, which offer great strength and durability. For added versatility, the Photon’s frame also offers removable brake mounts. You''ve stumbled upon an incredibly sturdy and way-too fun bike that''ll take you to the next level. Go out and ride, friends.
- 21" top tube / 13.6" rear end / 8.5" bars height / 32mm offset fork
- 4130 Chromoly main frame, bars & forks steer tube
- Removable brake mounts (1)
- Trebol 6061 double wall rim & sealed Trebol hubs
- Flybikes Dos 20 seat with Tripod system
- Trebol 6061-T6 alloy top load stem
- Trebol 4130 chromoly D shape cranks with sealed Spanish bb
- Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket
- Flybikes Ruben tires, grips & pedals
- LHD (Left hand drive) option
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.