Key Features of the Flybikes Neutron BMX Bike:
Tired of riding your same old bike? Open your eyes, it's a new day, the fantastic Flybikes Neutron BMX Bike is here! This bike was beautifully built with only the highest standards in mind. You will be captivated by the 4130 chromoly sprocket, and for your convenience, a Spanish bottom bracket. Featuring a modern chromoly frame, and detachable brake mounts, this bike is one of the most durable bikes on the market. The Flybikes Neutron Bike will be the bike that all riders will wish to have, but that only adventurous people like you will possess.
- 20.6" top tube / 13.2" rear end / 8.25" bars height / 27mm offset fork
- 4130 Chromoly main frame, bars & forks steer tube
- Removable brake mounts (1)
- Trebol 6061 double wall rim & sealed Trebol hubs
- Flybikes Dos 5 seat with Tripod system
- Trebol 6061-T6 alloy front load stem
- Trebol 4130 chromoly D shape cranks with sealed Spanish bb
- Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket
- Flybikes Ruben tires, grips & pedals
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.