Flybikes Electron BMX Bike is a classic bike but when you're out riding you'll have full experience of its advanced feel. This unique bike features a removable break mount, but will come with the feature for those who require it. Alongside this, the Electron stands at an ideal ratio of top tube, rear end tube, and bar length, that'll make it perfect for your bike jumps in the dirt, and free-style riding. The Flybikes Electron BMX Bike is a sturdy bike that will take you on a whole new adventure.
- 20.2" top tube / 13.2" rear end / 8" bars height / 25mm offset fork
- 4130 Chromoly main frame, bars & forks steer tube
- Flybikes Manual brake & lever
- Trebol 6061 double wall rim & sealed Trebol hubs
- Flybikes Dos 5 seat with Tripod system
- Trebol 6061-T6 alloy top load stem
- Trebol 4130 chromoly D shape cranks with sealed Spanish bb
- Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket
- Flybikes Ruben tires, grips & pedals
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.