*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Eastern Warhammer BMX Bike 20":
The Eastern Warhammer BMX Bike growls. It flies through the air with a mighty roar. It grips the corner and squeezes to the lead. The finish line is ahead and nothing can stop it now... victory! This what the Warhammer would say if the Warhammer could think. Of course bikes don''t think. The quality construction, the superior materials and the superb handling might convince you otherwise as you leave the competition in the dust. The Eastern Warhammer is quality that’s affordable.
- WEIGHT // 26.5 lbs.
- COLORS // Black/Red, White/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE // 20.25"
- GEARING // 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME // Warhammer Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy**
- FORK // Warhammer Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS // 8.0"x 28.5" , 1 Degree Upsweep, 12 Degree Backsweep
- HEADSET // 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB // American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS // Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS // Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- STEM // Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET // 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS // Nitrous Shifter 175mm tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks w/ 8 spline spindle
- SEAT // Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES // LHR Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.20"
- FRONT HUB // 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB // KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS // Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / 1 into 2 Upper Cable, Dual Lower Cables /Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL // 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN // KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP // Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.