*Available for US Shipment Only.
Sexy and daring, the Eastern Vulture BMX bicycle has it all. From its sleekly crafted aluminum frame, to its accented colored brake line, it’s sure to attract the attention of crowds wherever it goes. This bike comes with durable tires that can withstand any type of terrain you throw at them. The Vulture is perfect for a first time bicycle rider, but would also serve a seasoned professional perfectly. The Eastern Vulture BMX bike represents function and form at its best.
Key Features of Eastern Vulture BMX Bike 20in:
- WEIGHT: 26.3 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 21"
- COLORS : Matte Black, Matte Yellow/Blue
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Vulture w/ "E" logo cut out in Headtube,
- classic Eastern Seat tube cutout, hi-tensile strength
- 1020 steel frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty,
- lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Vulture Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.0"x 28.5" , 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS: Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks
- with 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Adjustable Saddle with Embossed Logo
- SEATPOST: Steel
- TIRES: Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.35"
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 36 hole Alloy Shell,
- 3/8" Chromoly axle
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged
- Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm
- chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings
- RIMS: REAR-Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole
- FRONT- Alloy 36 hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /
- Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: 2 pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.