*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Eastern Piston BMX Bike Matte Black w/ Black Rims 20":
Nothing says 'cool' like a BMX bike, and the Eastern Piston BMX Bike is the epitome of cool. This particular brand is packed full of quality features that are sure to thrill any bike enthusiast that wants something sturdy and lasting. While some bikes may skimp on important construction materials, the Eastern Piston uses super high-quality steel and chrome to make this bike tougher than a bed of nails. These quality components also go a long way in ensuring a certain degree of safety on rocky roads and unbeaten paths, which is sure to please moms everywhere!
- WEIGHT: 26.7 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 19.75"
- COLORS: Matte Black/ Matte Hot Blue
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 7.75"x 27.5", 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip*
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: 25T Steel
- CRANKS: Forged & Heat-Treated 1pc. Cro-Mo Cranks. Light & Strong.
- SEAT: Adjustable Saddle with Embossed Logo
- SEATPOST: Steel
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: 36 hole 3/8" chromoly axle, Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.