*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike 20":
Entry level bikes are generally made to only last as long as you’re learning curve. The Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike isn't like all those other bikes, though. It takes the sting out of your wallet, but still gives you really quality parts. It is perfect for anyone looking to get into BMX without spending a ton of cash or having to get a new bike once your skills have outgrown this one. The Nightwasp comes with tubular three piece cranks, sealed wheel bearings, and a double-walled rear rim for added durability when you're landing.
- WEIGHT: 26.4 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 20.5"
- COLORS: Matte Black/Red, Matte Black Gold
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.25"x 28.5" , 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: Sealed Bearing, Mid Bottom Bracket
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip**
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS: Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks with 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Eastern logo 1pc. seat and alloy post combo, Durable Nylon Cover, and Stitched Logo
- SEATPOST: Alloy post included with seat
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface ,20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 36 hole Alloy Shell, 3/8" Chromoly axle
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- RIMS: REAR-Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole
- FRONT- Alloy 36 hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
- PEGS: 2 pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.