*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Eastern Griffin BMX Bike Matte:
If you''re looking for a good way to build your BMX skills without spending every last one of your dimes, buy an Eastern Griffin BMX Bike. It''s made from high tensile steel, so it''s durable enough to handle the abuse that comes along with learning to ride BMX. Eastern has always been a big name in the BMX game, and they put a lot of dependable parts on this bike, like a three-piece chromoly crank, sealed hubs, and double wall rims, so the days you spend riding your Griffin are long and satisfying.
- WEIGHT: 26.1 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 21"
- COLORS : Matte Black/Green, Gloss Midnight Blue/Hot Blue
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Griffin frame w/ "E" logo cut out in Headtube, classic Eastern Seat tube cutout. Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Griffin Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.25"x 28.5" , 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: Sealed Bearing, Mid Bottom Bracket
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip**
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS: Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks with 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Eastern logo 1pc. seat and alloy post combo, Durable Nylon Cover, and Stitched Logo
- SEATPOST: Alloy post included with seat
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface, 20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 36 hole Alloy Shell, 3/8" Chromoly axle
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- RIMS: REAR-Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole FRONT- Alloy 36 hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
- PEGS: 2 pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.