*Available for US Shipment Only.
Nobody says no to a cobra and nobody will tell you where not to ride on your Eastern Cobra BMX bike. Hop on to your Nitrous Logo seat, grab both Eastern Wiz Signature Grips, and start pedaling! The Nitroush Shifter tubular chromoly 3 pc. cranks, 25 tooth sprocket and 25/9 Micro-drive gearing will move you faster than a snake going for its next meal! And the Hi-tensile Strength 1020 Steel frame is strong enough to last you a lifetime of rides. Ride like the wind on your Eastern Cobra!
Key Features of Eastern Cobra BMX Bike 20in:
- WEIGHT: 26.8 lbs.
- COLORS: Black/Black, Red/Black, Green/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 20.25"
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Cobra Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Cobra Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.0"x 28.5" , 1 Degree Upsweep, 12 Degree Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS: Eastern Wiz Signature Grip
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS: Nitrous Shifter 175mm tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks w/ 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES: LHR Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.20"
- FRONT HUB: 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN: KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 44.5mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 187mm
- REAR WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 66.7mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 184mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.