*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Eastern Battery BMX Bike 20":
- WEIGHT: 28.1 lbs.
- COLORS: Black/Hot Blue, Blue/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 20.5"
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Battery Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy**
- FORK: Battery Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 7.75"x 27.5", 1 Degree Upsweep, 12 Degree Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS: Eastern Wiz Signature Grip
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS: Forged Chromoly Heat-Treated 3pc. Cranks w/ 8-Spline Spindle
- SEAT: Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES: LHR Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.20"
- FRONT HUB: 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN: KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 44.5mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 187mm
- REAR WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 66.7mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 184mm
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.