The Colony Endeavour BMX Bike provides top-level BMX features. With this bike, quality doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg to appreciate what you're riding. Its durable, lightweight chromoly steel frame, front forks, and handlebars can hold up as well as any other bike, no matter what rough tricks and terrain you test it out on. The Colony Endeavour’s sealed bb headset and 48 tooth crankset, give you the power and control you need for the challenges you decide to take on.
Key Features of the Colony Endeavour BMX Bike 20":
- Frame: Colony Endeavour Full CrMo 21"TT 13.75" rear, 75.2" HA, 71" ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset.
- Stand over height of 8.75" (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo Tapered, 1piece CNC steerer tube.
- Brakes (rear): Tektro 990 style.
- Brake lever (right): Rush Alloy.
- Cables: Linear slick (rear).
- Headset: Integrated.
- Stem: Colony Official style 6061T6.
- Handlebars: Colony Bull Bars style Full CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Mountjoy.
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour 25T CNC 6061T6.
- Crankset: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC Z510.
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic.
- Rims: Colony Double Wall Alloy 36h.
- Front Tyre: Colony Agenda 2.15".
- Rear Tyre: Colony Agenda 1.9".
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub - Colony Alloy Female axle, 36hole, sealed bearing low flange.
- Rear Hub - Colony Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed w/9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Cee Seat/Post Combo.
- Weight: 10.7kgs or 23.58lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.