The Colony Endeavour BMX is a perfect investment for someone that knows he is going to be spending some serious time riding BMX. This bike has been designed to be light, strong and very durable. It features a full chromoly frame with a mid bottom bracket and short rear end. It's built with awesome components like the 48 spline 3-piece crankset, chromoly Bull Bars, double wall alloy 36H rims and rear sealed bearing cassette hub. If you are serious about riding, the Colony Endeavour BMX bike is one that you won't outgrow.
- Frame: Colony Endeavour Full CrMo, 21.0"TT 13.75" rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Stand over Height: 9.0" (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Now with removable brake mounts and hardware
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback Top Load Full CNC 6061T6 Alloy (Please note: First batch of bikes come with a Variant Stem in Black)
- Bars: Colony Twenty Four Seven style Full CrMo, 8.9" Rise
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline 19mm spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Colony Pintour Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tire: Colony Agenda 2.15"
- Rear Tire: Colony Agenda 1.9"
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Seat and Seatpost: Colony Shield Fat Seat/ Post Combo
- Weight: 10.7kg (23.58 lbs)
- Available in Matte Black with Red, Purple Storm with Polished and 1st LTD Edition ED Gold with Black
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.