The wonderful Colony Descent BMX Bike offers riders comfort, great functionality, and last but not least, a fascinating flawless style. This bike has many great aspects that include, but are not limited to the Colony Mountjoy grips, Colony Cee seat, integrated headset, chrome frame and forks, and much more. You will gain confidence about your riding skills because this bike will evolve the way you ride. There are many reasons about why to own a bike like the awesome Colony Descent Bike but the outstanding safety, and great performance features are the most important ones.
Key Features of the Colony Descendent BMX Bike 20":
- Frame: Colony Descendent Full CrMo 20.85" TT 13.75" rear, 75.5" HA, 71" ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset.
- Stand over height of 8.0" (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Colony tapered leg, full CrMo, 1piece CNC steerer tube.
- Brakes (rear): Tektro 990 style.
- Brake lever (right): Rush Alloy.
- Cables: Linear slick (rear).
- Headset: Integrated.
- Stem: Colony Variant style 6061T6.
- Handlebars: Colony Bull Bars style Full CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Mountjoy.
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavor 25t CNC 6061 T6.
- Crankset: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC Z510.
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic.
- Rims: Colony Double Wall Alloy 36h.
- Front Tyre: Colony Agenda 2.15".
- Rear Tyre: Colony Agenda 1.9".
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub - Colony Alloy Female axle, 36hole, sealed bearing low flange.
- Rear Hub - Colony Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed w/9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Cee Seat/Post Combo.
- Weight: 10.9kgs or 24.03lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.