Face it, all of these newer bikes with their flashy features, 14 speed gear shifters, and mountain gripping tires are just a little bit too much for you. You long for the simpler days when bikes were way less complex. Well, look no further than the Civia Twin City Step Over Nexus bicycle. You won’t find any complexity here; this bike was built from the ground up with the daily commuter, or general cruiser, in mind. Harness that warm air of nostalgia, my friends; invest in a Cvia City Step Over Nexus bike.
- 4130 chromoly down tube, chain stays and fork; integrated steel rear rack
- 7-Speed Nexus internally geared drivetrain with Tektro V-brakes and Kenda Kwest 700c x 35mm tires
- Kickstand and chainguard included; fenders sold separately
- 700c x 38mm maximum tire clearance; 32mm with fenders
- Complete bike weighs approximately 30 lbs.
- Get a closer look at the Twin City on civiacycles.com
- Mfg Size: LG
- Seat Tube: 56.0 cm
- TT (Effective): 58 cm
- Arm Length: 170.0 mm
- Stem Length: 100 mm
- Bar Width: 62 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wght/Dims: 39.2 lbs. 54 x 8 x 31
- 7 Speed Bike
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified Bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.